What is a UX audit?
A UX audit is an evaluation of the usability and usefulness of an application by a trained UX professional. Although the key focus is on usability, the audit goes beyond checklist style usability evaluations and focuses on the following:
The industry's best practice standards and various usability and psychological research findings.
The effectiveness of the user interface in enabling users to achieve their goals and transfer their existing mental models.
The effectiveness in encouraging users to do what you want them to do: sign up, upgrade, etc.
Current trends and standards that users expect.
How does it work?
Step 1: A short, tailored questionnaire will be provided to help the reviewer better understand your needs, your product and your target audience.
Step 2: Key usage scenarios and user profiles will be identified to guide the audit.
Step 3: A usability/UX audit will be carried out to discover the issues that negatively impact user experience, productivity and your business goals.
Step 4: A written report will be provided to both identify the strengths and weaknesses of your application and to propose improvements.
Why choose UXimize?
- Usability/UX audits by a UX professional with an MSc Human-Computer Interaction degree.
- Digital products reviewed at any stage of development - from basic mockups to complex applications.
- Highly customizable audits tailored to your needs: you can specify which parts of your product should be evaluated.
- Highly actionable recommendations - you will not need to spend time thinking what to do in order to improve a specific problematic area.
- Flexible pricing - further minimise costs by skipping a formal polished report, while still receiving the same quality of insights.
- No payment until 100% satisfied.
Standardised UX audits
- Prototype audit
- For prototypes of any level of fidelity (e.g. sketches or interactive).
- Unlimited number of issues
- 2 business days
- From €50 / $56.44
- Full UX audit
- For websites, mobile apps and various software applications.
- Unlimited number of issues.
- 2-3 business days
- From €99 / $111.74
- VR UX audit
- For virtual reality games or other applications that need a UX audit.
- Coming soon.
- Coming soon.
If you need a more customised usability / UX audit, please get in touch for a quote.
Kristina from UXimize has been so much help to Super Good Stuff! She provided a very detailed review of our entire website as well as our mobile site, pointing out things that were working, things that didn’t, a scale of severity of the problems, and how to correct them. The review was phenomenal and helped us to make the necessary changes to lower our bounce rate and increase conversions.
Not convinced yet?
Try it for free. Get a free personalised list of the 5 biggest usability problems in your product with corresponding suggestions on how to fix them. No hidden terms and conditions, simply book online here »